Affordly gives paramount importance to the protection of our users’ privacy and security. For this reason, we have adopted the following policy to advise you of your choices regarding the use of your personal information online. Privacy is of utmost importance in our goal to use information collected about you to improve our products and services.
Scope of Policy
This Policy applies to the website https://www.affordly.co.in which is the domain name that belongs to Affordly. It does not apply to other companies or organizations web sites to which we link. You should carefully review the privacy policies of those web sites separately in order to determine how they treat your personal information.
What Information do we collect?
Collection of Information
● Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Affordly collects non-personally identifying information that your browser makes available whenever you visit a website. This information includes your Internet connection and hardware specs, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
● Personally Identifiable Information: We may collect any personal information provide to us such as email address, name, mailing address, telephone number, credit card information, user name and password and social media information when you shop at our websites, place an order online, subscribe to our emails, contact us, take surveys, participate in a promotion and store it for future use by you.
● You are responsible for any information you supply to third party sites and you should understand their privacy policies as well.
Anonymous Information Collection
● Affordly collects general usage information about visitors coming to our Web site. Some of that information may be collected with the help of “cookies” .
● The cookie also gives us your service provider IP address, dates/times of your web sessions with us and referring URLs.
● If you restrict our ability to use automated tools and files, your ability to access and use all or part of the Service may be limited or disabled completely.
● Only upon your grant of respective permissions we may collect information from third party service providers.
How the personal information is used?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
● To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests, ensuring sales transactions are securely completed, data analysis on sales/demographic trends, distributing promotional e-mails to subscribers, and providing consumers with relevant content
● To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
● Only upon receiving your consent, you credit/debit card information will be used via a secured payment gateway, for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
● To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
● Our services may include interaction with external social media sites.
● The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional Affordly news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
● To be able to tailor the Services to one’s specific needs if feasible, for convenience of users and communication with them, and as may be required by law.
How We Protect the Security of the Personal Information ?
We intend to take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect from unauthorized access or disclosure the personal information that you share with us.
When does Affordly disclose Information?
● Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
CHANGE OF CONTROL
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website
PERMISSION TO USE INFORMATION
We only retain your personal data for as long as your account is active or otherwise for a limited period of time as long as we need to fulfill the purposes for which we had initially collected it, unless otherwise required by law. We will retain and use information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreement as required by the applicable law.
Where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain Services or specific areas of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask that you do not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us via the Internet; any such transmission is at your
NO ERROR-FREE PERFORMANCE
POLICY CHANGES AND UPDATES
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.affordly.co.in
Depending on the applicable law you may have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
● Right to access your personal data being processed by us
● Right to rectify any discrepancy, inaccuracy in your personal data or complete any incomplete details
● Right to delete or remove your personal data in certain circumstances
● Right to restrict or object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of personal data is disputed
● Right to withdraw your consent
You exercise of any right will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your prior consent.
MINORS’ ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
Affordly are intended for a general audience and individuals under the age of eighteen (18) are not permitted to register with Affordly’s Services.
RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH THE DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY
If you have a concern about any aspect of our privacy practices, including the way we have handled your Personal Data, you can report it to the data protection authority that is authorized to hear those concerns.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us as follows: email@example.com
HOW TO CONTACT AFFORDLY IF YOU STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
You may contact us by using the “Contact Us” links. This information is used to respond directly to your questions or comments. We may also file your comments and share them with our customer care team to improve our service in the future. Your personal information will only be shared with third parties in the event that we need to follow up with specific order-related questions or comments. The third parties will not use your information for promotions or any other purposes.
BE VIGILANT AND CIRCUMSPECT
● Even the best policy can't protect your online privacy and security in all circumstances. Unscrupulous advertisers, hackers, and scam artists are constantly searching the Internet looking for new targets. Your best protection is to understand the limits to privacy on the Internet and be vigilant in all of your on-line activities.
● Be aware that e-mail is an inherently insecure form of communication. Remember that third parties are sometimes able to illegally intercept your un encrypted messages. Anytime you access a service or post a message to an on-line bulletin board, your e-mail address can be accessed by advertisers looking to compile lists for unsolicited commercial e-mail (also known as spam). Be sure that you only disclose your e-mail address in circumstances in which it is safe to do so.
● Beware of scams in which persons unknown to you request your screen name, password, or credit card information. Make sure you verify the identity of anyone asking for personal information. Always monitor your children's on-line activities and educate them as to the rules for safe Internet use. As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us with further questions.